– A booking will be completed after a deposit of 15% – amount predetermined in the booking forms – on the bank account listed on the booking.
– The remainder of the costs have to be transferred 8 weeks before start of the trekking.
– Included in the booking request is an itinerairy and a list of materials and services included and excluded in the price mentioned.
– In order to make the necessary arrangements every person on this trekking needs to send a copy of his/her passport and a passport-size photo to the email address mentioned.
– The cancellation policy is applied as provided on this site.
– Transfer to trek-head at start of trek.
– Local airfares
– Camping trek: as per itinerary with camp equipment, food, and camp staff; Staff insurance and equipment while on trek; Conservation Area fee
– Peak Trekking: Climbing Permit; Climbing Sherpas; Necessary ropes and climbing materials (see in/excluding list for specific trekking).
Price does not include
– Your international airfare, visa fee for Nepal, and international airport tax
– Airport transfers and hotels/meals in Kathmandu
– Personal insurance and emergency/rescue evacuation (Required)
– Personal trekking and (if required) climbing gear including sleeping bag, appropriate clothing (see in/excluding list for specific trekking)
– Meals unless otherwise indicated on itinerary
– Tips and gratuities, and expenses of personal nature
– Water, Beer, cold drinks and Hard drinks
Personal Equipment on peak trekkings:
Participants have to bring the following equipment:
– Plastic mountaineering boots or ‘System’ boots (for example, Scarpha Vega or Kochlafs)
– 4 Season Sleeping Bag.
– Sleeping matrass
The following expedition materials will be provided by our agency:
– Ice Axe
– 2 x Tape slings
– 2 x Screwgate Karabiners
– Ascender / Abseil Device
– Prussic Loops